Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so most everyone knew I wasnt happy with my trade to the 2013 5.0 I purchased however I still love Ford, always will.

Ive BLASTED GM here many times and some times deservedly so but I have to admit I like the Camaro SS better than the 5.0.

I sold my 5.0 and my 2014 Camaro SS will be here on Wednesday.

Here are some photos to have at it, nows your only chance to kick my ass and I will have to take it.

Its a 1SS in Blue Ray Metallic with a 6spd and Dual Mode Exhaust.

Just dont run down Ford, I just happen to prefer the Camaro, its that simple.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,155 Posts
Ok so most everyone knew I wasnt happy with my trade to the 2013 5.0 I purchased however I still love Ford, always will.

Ive BLASTED GM here many times and some times deservedly so but I have to admit I like the Camaro SS better than the 5.0.

I sold my 5.0 and my 2014 Camaro SS will be here on Wednesday.

Here are some photos to have at it, nows your only chance to kick my ass and I will have to take it.

Its a 1SS in Blue Ray Metallic with a 6spd and Dual Mode Exhaust.

Just dont run down Ford, I just happen to prefer the Camaro, its that simple.

I traded in my GT for my SS and never looked back. Your car is beautiful - congrats. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nine-tenths of wisdom consists in being wise in time.
Theodore Roosevelt

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Just glad to have you back and if YOUR happy then so are we!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
807 Posts
hey...nice to see you back here...!
And with a beautiful Camaro...!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hey how have you been doing?....What happened with the stripes I sold you?
i'm good thanx...even MOTM :5go:

the bodyshop skrewed it up...when put the stripes on...:eek:

now thinking of doing some black on white details...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
OMFG I KNEW it before I even clicked on this thread. I TOTALLY knew it, lol!! But what I don't understand is, why not just get both? You know I have an 03 GT and I absolutely love that car. If you had kept the first Camaro, you probably could have had it paid off by now and then bought a Coyote. In any case, there are many different options for owning both. You don't have to be a Ford turncoat. Like Envy said, both cars have their positives and negatives, so just enjoy both. You can find decent SN-95 GTs for $3,000 to $5,000...Foxes can be had for around $2,000 in good condition...and I've seen some pretty nice 05 and 06 GTs for around $8,000 to $10,000. Don't deprive yourself, lol!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new Camaro!!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OMFG I KNEW it before I even clicked on this thread. I TOTALLY knew it, lol!! But what I don't understand is, why not just get both? You know I have an 03 GT and I absolutely love that car. If you had kept the first Camaro, you probably could have had it paid off by now and then bought a Coyote. In any case, there are many different options for owning both. You don't have to be a Ford turncoat. Like Envy said, both cars have their positives and negatives, so just enjoy both. You can find decent SN-95 GTs for $3,000 to $5,000...Foxes can be had for around $2,000 in good condition...and I've seen some pretty nice 05 and 06 GTs for around $8,000 to $10,000. Don't deprive yourself, lol!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new Camaro!!
Cant afford 2 payments, but would like to find decent old Fox body 5.0 but I think im gonna find a older pickup to beat around in....I had found a original 1973 F100 and I could have had it for $2k but messed around trying to get it for $1500 and he sold it...Now I see the guy who bought riding around here in Naples in it every now and then and I could just kick myself for not buying it....I love those older Nissan pickups from like 1995 and back, you can get them pretty reasonable and they never wear out...

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'm good thanx...even MOTM :5go:

the bodyshop skrewed it up...when put the stripes on...:eek:

now thinking of doing some black on white details...:thumbsup:
I think I remember you telling me that last year I think but last year was kind of a blur for me with my health issues I had.

I like the look with the orange stripes on the white Camaro's but black stripes on that white SS would look good too!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Like Chapel.. said, knew it..:lol::lol:, its all good tho bro, welcome back to the dark side, like Midlife.. stated earlier..
were just glad your back & can't wait to hear what you got planed & :cheers: 2 getting that awesome Camaro :5go::thumbsup:
Thanks I appreciate it....

**** I was expecting a worse ass kickin than this...:lol:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Vintage, well, well, so guess what, LOL,,,, There both nice rides and both AMERICAN brands. Will like more picts when you get it home.

Congrats on the new ride, are you going to Camaro Fest V. Come on and show it off...

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Bahahahahahaha!!!!! I was waiting for ol' Chap to chime in. You know, in all honesty, I could care less what you drive or how many brand new vehicles you obtain in a 3-5 year period. At the end of the day, you have to be happy and you have to live with your decision. They don't effect me. With that being said, Congrats on the new Purchase!! :thumbsup:

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Yep Vintage, it's all in fun.

Congrats on your new ride!!!

You can ask Chapel, I've always said I will own a Challenger, Mustang, and Camaro all at the same time. All white, all with black stripes.

Nothing but love for muscle cars. Just like ribbing those who drive Fords and Dodges. :D

1 - 20 of 56 Posts