Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I do REALLY like the small hood stripes.

I can imagine the stripes with "426 HP" written on it.

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do REALLY like the small hood stripes.

I can imagine the stripes with "426 HP" written on it.
thats the ones i like, maybe with "LS3" on it. i don't care for the hip strip either. whats cool is that you can get them in any color:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I like those designs quite a bit.

A tasteful video would help them out better. The video person needs to calm the heck down. IMO.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I like the small hood stripe, would probabaly put SS on it if I did it, wouldn't put the HP beacuse that is subject to change. I Wonder how it would look with the hockey stripes and the small hood stripe. Maybe I need to put in a photoshop request.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
The Hockey stripes look better because they actually go past the signal light and they have the 2nd stripe around the original hockey stripe.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Hmmm, these designs are pretty much what I had in mind for having done in a paint shop. I would want the Hockey stripe to read SS, and the thin hood stripe to read 426HP, and I'd get the rear taillight section blackout all the way across like the SEMA LS7. My car is still a ways off, so I have time to decide on getting striping by decal or paint. I guess if I went with decals, I could always remove them if I wanted a change or if they got damaged, can't do that easily with paint. Time to go check out their web site I guess :D

·
8,984 Posts
The first one is nice. The best looking Hockey stripe I have seen.

The second is AWFUL. Looks like a Mopar.

·
8,984 Posts
It looks like a stand alone.....ewwwww a 'stache

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Second one reminds me of the Charger graphix...uck.

But what is it about these hockey stripes that companies can't figure out how to install them to close that gap where the fascia meets the fender. Looks like azz.

·
8,984 Posts
I hear ya man!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Why does the stripe on the front fender start then have a foot gap after the wheel well and then start again, that looks really bad. Once I saw it I couldn't stop looking at it.

The hood stripe is different and cool

1 - 20 of 22 Posts