Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i feel like an 8 year old the night before christmas.... we're still 3 months away from prices, 5 from production, and 6 from release...

im loosing my mind, is anyone else not able to sleep at night? all i can think about is riding around town with my windows down listening to her purrrrrrrrrrr'

:(

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
so i feel like an 8 year old the night before christmas.... we're still 3 months away from prices, 5 from production, and 6 from release...

im loosing my mind, is anyone else not able to sleep at night? all i can think about is riding around town with my windows down listening to her purrrrrrrrrrr'

All I can think of is picking up chicks in one. D:
And rolling through the gears.
And rolling through their gears.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
52 Posts

at least 6 months! was there an offical announcement that the Camaro is going to be released in March or was it just speculation? plus do you really want to buy one right when it hits dealer floors? i'm going to wait a few months after at least, so i can read reviews/reports on what others say first. plus if dealers want to play the markup game with these, i wanna wait. so having said that, i'm even more impatient cause i know my wait is going to be longer than yours. :BangHead:

·
Registered
199 Posts
at least 6 months! was there an offical announcement that the Camaro is going to be released in March or was it just speculation? plus do you really want to buy one right when it hits dealer floors? i'm going to wait a few months after at least, so i can read reviews/reports on what others say first. plus if dealers want to play the markup game with these, i wanna wait. so having said that, i'm even more impatient cause i know my wait is going to be longer than yours. :BangHead:
why wait for what others have to say first?? who cares? In addition, if you're smart and savy you will not allow the dealer to play the markup game. just utter the words DROP SHIP! that will wake them up.

I'm first on the list at two dealers - but one just went bankrupt.. it pays to diversify. I'm still first and plan on buying the first SS/RS from my dealer at MSRP... go ahead and wait.. you will be reading what I have to say about this car ALOT!

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
From what we've heard from GM:
December - Pricing information released.
February 16th - Production begins.
March - Cars should be in dealers.
----of course, all dates are not firm, and could change at any time.

As for dealers and their mark-ups, you have options, and you don't have to pay more than MSRP. There is a dealer on this forum, CAMARO SCOTTY, that has guaranteed MSRP or less, so that is an option.

Personally, I'm not waiting for the reviews, everything I've read and seen about this car is that they are doing it right. GM has put a lot into the Camaro to make it the best. I will buy one as soon as I can, and if it does turn out to be less than what I expect (which it won't), then I'll sell it and get something different. No big deal. It's a gamble, but the odds are in my favor. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.