Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
UAW SUCKS!!!! my company (a uaw company) was bought out by some millionaire chump, and the weak _ss uaw ....negotiated us all kinds of pay cuts and losses. and now they are firing people left and right for no reason at all... like me. i was wrongfully fired for missing work for military duty!!! along with 3 other "points" that they fabricated.

the uaw stood by and not only watched the company violate their own contract in several ways, and federal and state laws, but they helped the company get away with it. the bargaining committee's are nothing but a 'click' and if you are not 'in with them' then your getting strung up to dry.

the problem is, that following uaw procedures just prolongs the corruption. after my appeals, and unanamus votes from the membership, the union still decided to fire me, knowing that every employee wanted me to keep my job...

so now im unemployed and wanting to drive 15 hrs to detroit and drive my truck through international uaw's window. but i think finding a lawyer with enough balls to fight with them is prolly a better idea, but not as easy...

i swear i was paying them like 30 a month to represent me, not to help the company fire me

so are the 120 more that get laid of permantly next monday... bet they hire more new people at the new lower payscale to replace us

im so glad the uaw was there to lube me up for the company

will never work union again, at least not the uaw (Union Against Workers)

though if GM needed someone to relocate to oshowa to build Camaros and was willing to pay :D

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
thats what i posted. they broke several laws, and breached their contract too... and the uaw stood by and let it happen, so im going to have to go outside the union procedures to bring this retarded company to their knees. its amazing how stupid they are. they are so used to screwing the employees, that they think this is just some corporate game....

check mate, b*tches...

so i am sucking up the unemployment for now, have a few months left on that. while i research more into suing them, and for how many million... maybe ill be lucky enough to get that 09SS i been wanting for so long

this unemployment is the reason i have been off line for a while. still trying to get back on my feet. they decided to fire me on my first day back from a 10 day lay off... and i just bought a 2002 chevy venture. first payment was due 2 weeks after i lost my job. i had every intention of paying that off early, and having more money toward the Camaro. but looks like im paying for the full 60 months now. we'll see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts