Modern Camaro Forums banner

American Pride Camaro Pics...

6K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  BLACK10 
#1 ·
Went to the local auto show a few weeks back. This car was truly amazing and the pictures do not do it justice. I forgot my camera :facepalm: so these are from my cell phone.

I was hoping to see a Camaro with the gray leather interior there, cause I hadn't seen one in person yet and wanted to see what all was gray inside and how it looked. The Chevy rep took me over to this car and we found out it was gray inside. We were behind the car and she stepped inside the glass barrier and acted like she wanted me to follow her to look at the interior. The second I stepped over the glass she and another rep there about panicked and told me to get back. I'm like wtf did I do, you acted like I was to follow. She did open the door so i could see the gray inside. Way cool car. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Enjoy!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Auto show

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Car Custom car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Chevrolet camaro

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto show Automotive design

Motor vehicle Vehicle door Automotive design Transport Vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Wheel

Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior Trunk

Vehicle Car Race car Sports car Auto show

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Auto show

See less See more
#5 ·
I believe there is a small build thread on here about it. Great looking car!

#6 ·
I believe there is a small build thread on here about it. Great looking car!
I think the fBodfather had a thread here about the car, but I didn't see many pics so I thought I'd share. It is painted. They had a tv and video playing about the guy that designed and painted it and what it all meant (basically all of our wars and the weapons, presidents/generals at the time of each, among other things).

#10 ·
I've seen this camaro before, it is one awesome Camaro :patriot:

#12 ·
Does anyone know who owns this car? I ask because, about 6 years or so ago, a gentleman named Dale Ison painted a beautiful Silverado very similar to this and called it the Heroes Truck. It was unveiled at Sema and I saw it a few times at several Auto-Rama events. If you ever saw that truck, you would never forget it. He also had an semi completely airbrushed as a dragon that he hauled the truck in..... The art was just breathtaking and amazing!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.