Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason and Chris from CamaroZ28.com will have a special GM guest or two in the studio to break some exclusive news about the 2010 Camaro.

This will be the official public announcement from GM.

NOBODY knows what the news is - not even Chris or Jason!

Keep an eye on the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast forum for notification of the release of Episode #162 on Monday the 13th.
It might be released earlier than the usual so be prepared to either stay up really late Sunday night or get up really early Monday morning to listen.

This one is not to be missed. :cool:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Jason and Chris from CamaroZ28.com will have a special GM guest or two in the studio to break some exclusive news about the 2010 Camaro.

This will be the official public announcement from GM.

NOBODY knows what the news is - not even Chris or Jason!

Keep an eye on the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast forum for notification of the release of Episode #162 on Monday the 13th.
It might be released earlier than the usual so be prepared to either stay up really late Sunday night or get up really early Monday morning to listen.

This one is not to be missed. :cool:
My guess is it won't be good news. Hopefully it's not that, and just an attempt to assuage concerns that production will be postponed, suspended, curtailed, etc.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
i can't wait to see what the news is! hopefully, they'll say all disciples get a free Camaro. lollz. just kiddin' :lol:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I may just have to check out the news here. I will be at work and I can't get to the site to listen to the podcast because its blocked.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Interesting. Spoke to my dealer today, and he said he would have pricing "Monday Morning". Now, dealers don't usually know what the hell they're talking about, but that's quite the nice little incident.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
I'm afraid to watch Monday, are they going to cancel silver and gray colors, too?

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
It will be available all day, right? I'm not going to get up early (I'm not east coast) just to hear that there won't be blues for the SS.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts