Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got another funny blonde joke in the email. had to share it:

Terry, a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 PM. He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV. The 10:00 PM news was coming on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.The blonde looked at Terry and said, "Do you think he'll jump?
Terry says, "You know, I bet he'll jump."The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't." Terry placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!" Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Terry, saying, "Fair's fair. Here's your money."

Terry replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 PM news and so I knew he would jump."
The blonde replied, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again." Terry took the money....

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
:rotflmao::rotflmao:

thanks...finally a happy thread...no doom and gloom (except for the guy who jumped).

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
:lol::lol::rotflmao:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
One day, while a blonde was out driving her car, she ran into a truck.

The truck's driver made her pull over into a parking lot and get out of the car.

He took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the pavement. He told her to stand in the middle and not leave the circle.

Furious, he went over to her car and slashed the tires.

The blonde started laughing.

This made the man angrier so he smashed her windshield.

This time the blonde laughed even harder.

Livid, the man broke all her windows and keyed her car.

The blonde is now laughing hysterically, so the truck driver asks her what's so funny.

The blonde giggles and replies, "When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
:lol::rotflmao:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
with beer goggles on im gorgeous lol
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

better hope those beer goggles last 'till morning.:lookandleave::lookandleave:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts