Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Well I'll give the best acceleration award to the Mustang after I drove an SS for a bit then rode shotgun for a 5.0 test drive. But the Camaro's ride is definitely more comfortable. I dunno, I thought MT has been a little slanted to the Mustang after its 1st comparison last year.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
3rd place?!?! really?! basically becuase of the interior. well, gm is redoing that next year. so , well see what they come up with.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'd like to request a driver who isn't visually impaired and has, oh I dunno...arms and legs to drive the camaro in the next test :lol:.

They went into that line up with mustang pixie dust blown all over them. It's definately a fun car and well made...but the bias was thick and obvious.

·
Registered
260 Posts
it seems to me last time i saw this guy he was driving all red versions of each car and made the same stupid complaints about the thick steering wheel and big shift knob. my guess is he must not be packin much in the pants dept if he thinks those are just soo big

·
Registered
897 Posts
i really dont like motor trend. They always mention something bad about the camaro. last year's excuse was that the windows were "too narrow"and they put the camaro 2nd place and mustang in 1st. This year interior, even though camaro won interior design of the year.

Motor trend sucks. :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Why even post crap like this? You know what's gonna happen. That's like posting stuff from Daily Kos on Rush Limbaugh's forum.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Am I the only one who LOVES the interior of the Camaros? I love my Synergy Green interior... The lighted side panels is a seriously nice touch too...
No I love my interior as in how it looks. If I had to change one thing it would be for the material a little more stronger and not as easy to scratch.

mine isnt scratched but a lot of peoples are and im having to be careful so mine doesnt get that way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts