Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Some of you may recognize me from places like LS2.com or LS1GTO.com. Since my GTO is well over 4 years old with over 70K on the odometer, I'm seriously giving thought to trading up to the new Camaro when it comes out. So I thought I'd check in here to see what more I can find out about the car.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
another TEXAN!!!

hello and welcome from houston (formerly an austin-ite)

GO HORNS!!!

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Welcome from Long island, NY! Glad you could join us, derf....or is it Fred?:confused: Any noteworthy mods to the GTO?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome:hello: you've come to the right place for Camaro info.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from Long island, NY! Glad you could join us, derf....or is it Fred?:confused: Any noteworthy mods to the GTO?
Nope, not Fred. "derf" is a nickname I picked up in college. It involved some fraternity brothers and a lot of alcohol and that's all I'm saying about it. ;)

I don't have much on the GTO. Just an intake, cat-back exhaust (that routes the tips to match up with the 05/06 bumper that I put on), a Predator tune, Power Slot rotors and Hawk pads. Oh, and an SLP line lock, even though I never go drag racing any more. It's still good for roasting the tires now and again though. :D

Last dyno run put my 04 LS1 at about 320-325 RWHP which is close to what the 05/06 was putting down with the LS2 stock. It gets me down the road just fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts