Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hello: I'm Christina... just thought i would say hi! I am a big Camaro fan, have an 82 being restored at the moment... thats about it! ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
quick question... how do u make those kick ass signature's with your user name and a pic of the 5th gen??? :confused:

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
quick question... how do u make those kick ass signature's with your user name and a pic of the 5th gen??? :confused:
Most are done in a photo editing program.

Jinx has done quiet a few sigs on here for people.

I think Jinx might be a little backed up right now though. I could make you one if you would like unless Jinx wants to. Just let me know what you want in the sig.(what color car etc.)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Most are done in a photo editing program.

Jinx has done quiet a few sigs on here for people.

I think Jinx might be a little backed up right now though. I could make you one if you would like unless Jinx wants to. Just let me know what you want in the sig.(what color car etc.)
lol, why thanks! i just saw a sig. with a 3rd gen and i fell in love... :D

if you have the time i wouldnt mind if you could make it for me... that would be very nice of you... how about either a 3rd or 5th gen... black and pink?? ;)
thanks so much!

and thank you to all for the welcomes :D

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site from TN!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome to :5go:

I feel old when I see someone 'restoring' a car I used to prep as a new car at the Chevy Dealership in High School :haha:
lol... well you must be my mom's age because she was going to get a 82 camaro (black and gold, like mine :D) the year she graduated high school... but i think she got a fire bird instead...

you are not old... well unless you are like in your 80's :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts