Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought my wife's 2SS, manual trans home yesterday. I attached a pic of it with the car it's replacing, a 37,000 mi. 88 IROC that we bought new from the same dealership. She had neck surgery last week and won't be able to drive it for another week, so we put it in the garage and covered it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Brought my wife's 2SS, manual trans home yesterday. I attached a pic of it with the car it's replacing, a 37,000 mi. 88 IROC that we bought new from the same dealership. She had neck surgery last week and won't be able to drive it for another week, so we put it in the garage and covered it up.
Only 38,000 miles on a '88 IROC? That's very low mileage!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Congrats! Nice photo. Just because the IROC is being replaced; I would hope that it will be staying in your collection! Wow! 37,000 original miles, that would be to die for. ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Both are nice. It's good to see an 80's Camaro in good shape. Gives me hope on the 86 Berlinetta I have to restore for my son when he turns of age.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the comments we havn't decided what to do with the 88 yet. My wife makes me drive this old car, so it wouln't get much drive time.

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Thanks for the comments we havn't decided what to do with the 88 yet. My wife makes me drive this old car, so it wouln't get much drive time.
:lol: Well I can see your dilemma. If you decide to let the IROC go, I hope you get what you're asking for it and that it finds a good home. ;)

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Nice...so, what made you get a Red 2010 Camaro? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice...so, what made you get a Red 2010 Camaro? :lol: :lol: :lol:
No choice it's the only color I would buy. Made the mistake of buying a new Black 73 Z-28 with white stripes, beautiful car but a pain to keep clean. I drove it so little it hasn't been out in years and it is sitting with 16,900 miles on it . I'm not slamming black cars I guess I'm just to lazy to keep one up!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts