Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...She's home!

Got the call yesterday around 2:00pm.
My son and I drove up to Denver to finalize the paperwork and get her home.
We left Denver around 6:30pm and barely outran an incoming Snow Storm all the way back to Colorado Springs...and it was dark outside. (Not the best conditions for driving your Brand New Camaro home in.)

BTW...I'd like to thank Dave Koprowski (My Sales Manager), Claudette Sandlin (My Finance Manager), and Jesse Chabolla (My Sales Order Manager).
These people were an absolute pleasure to deal with! :thumbsup:
Straight up...no surprises, Sold me the Camaro at MSRP, honored the USAA Discount ($750), and the GM 60 day ($500)...and cut me a break on everything else I wanted at Financing.

If you live in Colorado...I highly recommend going to Emich Chevrolet in Lakewood! They will treat you right! ;)

I only have a garage pic right now because of the Snow. (You'll see in the second Pic) Better Pics to come this weekend when the weather gets a little warmer.

Dave

Outside this Morning!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Hell yea best car to outrun mother nature in haha

Congrats!

·
Registered
514 Posts
what was the 60 day 500 discount?

First and foremost ...congrats on the car.....alot of us know the feeling you have right now (I have had mine since 10/7) I hope you had a little time to get the permagrin:lol:

And for the answer of the $500 question..... If you turn down the 60 day return on the car or truck from GM, then they will give you $500 of your car purchase. Me, I turned it down and got the USAA discount which came to $1250. ...As I told the saleman friend of mine...I have never returned a car to Chevy...I'll just take the discount:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the club. Have you shopped for snow tires yet?
No snow tires at this time...right now I'm only going to take the Camaro out on nice days. I have a daily driver for snow.

It's kind of funny in a way. With all the people that live here in Colorado, you would think they know how to drive in the snow...Wrong!
Even with just a hint of snow on the ground, there will be crashes and roll-overs everywhere! :eek:
Mostly SUVs, Jeeps. ect.
You really have to keep an eye on other people when driving in the snow here...it gets crazy sometimes.

Thanks everyone! ;)

Dave

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I'm glad it's going to be around 80 here today! (Except I have to go mow the lawn.)

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Awesome, hopefully the weather will cooperate better so you can really get out and enjoy it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts