Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
That doesnt look like the ZR-1s I have seen before. Maybe the earlier years looked different. I thought the ZR-1s had the extended wheel arches and different rims.

·
Registered
231 Posts
There was no C5 ZR-1. The 90 ZR-1 was the only year to look like that so GMfan is partially right. What I mean is that the rims are 90 only, the black body molding and front bumper with recessed turn signals are 90 only as well. There is also a 'tuned port injection" script on the molding on the hood that was only there in 90 as well. The ZR-1 never had arched fenders but the rear bumper is 4" wider, evident of the 2 2" black strips on either side of the lisense plate.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Wow...if its legit, thats quite a find and probably a decent price. If I recall, they sold for about 50k new. In fact I remember looking at the 90 ZR1 in the dealership, red just like that one. I remember dreaming that one day would have one. It didn't matter at the time I was only making 13.00 per hour :)!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
i heard something about those old ZR1's that they went for close to 100K with markups. thats nust for the 90's sticker had to have been around 60-70.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts