Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just got word from my dealer that our car came off the line today!!!! :roxor:

WOOHOO!!!

the computer system hasn't been updated with a VIN yet... but i'll have it tomorrow morning!! this is so exciting!!!

EDIT: got my VIN this morning... Bumblebee is #192!!!

right now i'm like this: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

and pretty soon i'll be like this: :5thgendrive:

·
Registered
913 Posts
YOU GO GIRL !!!!!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
YOU SUCK!;):D

congrats!

the wait is driving me nuts (or more nuts than before).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i am dancing around like a complete nut right now. i'm about to go run through the library like this :runaround: just going "woohoo! woohoo!"

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Of Selena running crazy through the library ? :lol:

well....YES!

Selena>>>> out of curiosity, did you keep your Hurst shifter on your order? If so, I guess that would mean there's no more delay on them.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well....YES!

Selena>>>> out of curiosity, did you keep your Hurst shifter on your order? If so, I guess that would mean there's no more delay on them.

OMG! where did you find that video?? too hilarious!! :rotflmao:

and no, they took the Hurst off my order... it's still on constraint and i wanted my Camaro... no biggie. i'll just get it later.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:lol: yeah, i'd prolly piss a lotta people off if i actually did go run around the whole library... so i'm just gonna run around in the teen center (where i work anyway). teens are much more tolerant of loud noise and girls screaming and stuff :D

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Congrats!!! Wow, a far cry from TPW Tuesday. They now just say, here it is, your car is built....

Just buy the Hurst shifter through GMpartsdirect.com. About 200 and some odd bucks IIRC.

I can't wait for the day we can order a convertible! It's pretty much going to be like yours, save for the top...the excitement is killing me!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts