Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know what my avatar is a picture of?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Turing horse piss into tequila?

·
2,774 Posts
honey? Or maple syrup?

·
8,984 Posts
Honey.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its kombucha im brewing at home. kombucha is a sort of fermented tea that has living bacteria and yeast in it. very healthful and i would recommend it to anyone. tastes a bit vinegarish for some to handle but ive gotten to the point of craving it daily. what you see floating on top is called a scoby (symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast)... anyways, its still considered very "eastern" and "alternative" so i was seeing if anyone here could pin it

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
its kombucha im brewing at home. kombucha is a sort of fermented tea that has living bacteria and yeast in it. very healthful and i would recommend it to anyone. tastes a bit vinegarish for some to handle but ive gotten to the point of craving it daily. what you see floating on top is called a scoby (symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast)... anyways, its still considered very "eastern" and "alternative" so i was seeing if anyone here could pin it
that was my next guess:rolleyes::D

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Snapple makes it....I just bought a case from Costco.:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts