Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I figure, as long as I'm in the area, I should make a visit to the South Florida Auto Show.

It's at the Miami Beach Convention Center, November 7-16.

I'm thinking about heading there tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday) to check it out.

http://www.sfliautoshow.com
(visit the website to print out a coupon good for $2 off admission)

Anyone else in the area wanna meet up at the Auto Show? :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Stupid Miami stole the production Camaro from the Tampa International Auto show, ah well, I still got to see it for the first time in person, and it is still drawing a hugh crowd, wish I could say the same for the Challenger :lol:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Is there going to be a 2010 camaro at this show? If so I will drive down to see it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just came back from there, and yes, there was one there! Now i know what I ordered and I am very excited :D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Yep....that's the same Victory Red RS I licked......er.....um.....saw at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island.:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
First impression of the new Camaro

I went the first day and my first impression was good but not wow. The height from the bottom of the door to the top of the door was higher than what I was expecting. It had the massive 20 inch wheels which is supposed to be on the SS not the v6. I would probably still buy one but I would lower it as soon as I got it.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I went the first day and my first impression was good but not wow. The height from the bottom of the door to the top of the door was higher than what I was expecting. It had the massive 20 inch wheels which is supposed to be on the SS not the v6. I would probably still buy one but I would lower it as soon as I got it.
The door height is what contributes to the lowered look of the 5th gen. With shorter glass and a high belt line you can have a chopped look without sacrificing valuable headroom. As for the 'massive' 20's on the V6, it's part of the RS appearance package.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts