Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
slp has nothing to do with your car. Might as well put a Rousch badge on it.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I will keep my RS badges as well since there also my initials....

·
Registered
746 Posts
Has nothing if it's a SLP car or not. Just wanted to cause I love SLP and all my aftermarket parts would be from SLP. I was just asking if that emblem was the same size as the RS emblem.
Yeah I'm thinking about putting Mustang emblems on my 2010, I mean it has nothing to do with Ford...I just like horses...

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I'm thinking about putting Mustang emblems on my 2010, I mean it has nothing to do with Ford...I just like horses...
Wow... some of you guys are just seriously unbelievable. If I want to do something it's my own choice. I was asking a simple question and instead I get some asshats that think an emblem means more than the ground they walk on. It's a **** emblem - get over it. If you just have nothing better to do than to bash another member - get a life.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Wow... some of you guys are just seriously unbelievable. If I want to do something it's my own choice. I was asking a simple question and instead I get some asshats that think an emblem means more than the ground they walk on. It's a **** emblem - get over it. If you just have nothing better to do than to bash another member - get a life.
Hey, you're asking for opinions and you're getting them.
If you can't handle them then that is not our problem~

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Opinion regarding the dimensions and etc. The choice to be insulting is your own. Instead of answering the direct question the opinions are sarcasm and to poke fun. Why even bother to post? If you have nothing productive to say then why go out of your way to be a douchebag? Perhaps, it's just a direct reflection of the persons personality itself. Hmm.

Btw - the question was never keep any badge...

·
8,984 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The stock RS emblem is about 2"x1".....

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
The SLP badge is smaller. Most of the 4th gen guys put them on the rear just below the tail light. I would think it would be noticable on the 5th gen. Just not sure about removing the RS badge, I think i'd try to leave it and place the SLP badge under or possibly on the other side of trunk.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Just not sure about removing the RS badge, I think i'd try to leave it and place the SLP badge under or possibly on the other side of trunk.
I agree.

Yes, it is your choice, RiCEADDiCTBOY, but people here are not being asshats by saying what they said. We are being friendly and trying to help, not trying to change your mind.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I would think the other side of the trunk would look really good. If you're going to be buying SLP parts why not add a badge and show some pride? Plus you can advertise for SLP to boot. :lol: :thumbsup:

Bottom line, it's your car dude. If you like it, then it's all good. But I think it would look good on the opposite side of the trunk.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I agree.

Yes, it is your choice, RiCEADDiCTBOY, but people here are not being asshats by saying what they said. We are being friendly and trying to help, not trying to change your mind.
I accept opinions, but there are always those that say something completely out on left field to get their few chuckles and troll on the subject. It's non productive even if it's their "opinion." I just don't understand. If you have nothing productive or suggestion to say why bother?

Anyways, just my opinion. I always try to keep that in my mind when I reply to people.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts