Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take a trip, but don't know where I want to go. Any ideas?

We live in Middle TN and have been to the smoky mountains alot. Also we have been to the beach alot. Some day I want to go across the country, but right now I am needing to find something within a 6-8 hour drive from the Nashville area. BTW we plan to go somewhere in October.

·
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gatlinburg?
Yeah thats what I meant by Smoky mountains. We have been there a bunch of times as well as Panama City Beach FL

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Besides Nashville the only other place in TN I know is Kingsport

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Lookout Mountain, TN aquarium, Rock City, and the choo choo in Chattanooga.

·
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL been there a bunch of times too.

It doesn't have to be in TN. I've probley went to most things in TN. I've thought about Atlanta aquarium.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
There always Atlanta. You can play on I285 for hours. :lol:

·
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There always Atlanta. You can play on I285 for hours. :lol:
:lol: I almost had a wreck on I285 once. We were headed to a race a Atlanta Dragway and I was pulling my car in an enclosed trailer with my little silverado 1500. I was barely doing the job anyway and it would sway back and forth when somone passed me. Not fun at all. On I285 someone decided to just pull into my lane all of a sudden and forced me to swerved. Luckily no one was in the lane next to me at the moment and I didn't wreck. It was scary though and very hard to get it back under control with the rapid swaying the swerve caused.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
arent there some nice caves in tennessee?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I'm kinda fond of Hot Springs, Arkansas. It's really pretty there and it's not very far from the Crater of Diamonds State Park which was always fun to take my neice and nephew to. What kid doesn't like to dig in the dirt? LOL

We never found any diamonds but people do there all the time and we did manage to find other really cool rocks and semi precious stones that we all enjoyed keeping. [URL="
[/URL]

EDIT: I added a couple of shots from Hot Springs on the Scenery/Machinery thread.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
If you like civil war stuff, Fort Oglethorpe/Chickamauga military park (in GA, just south of Chattanooga).

How about Mammoth Cave near Bowling Green, KY?

Couple of ideas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts