Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 344 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love to play video games (sense I was the age of 2years old) from consoles x-box 360's to PS3's & Wii's plus some times computer games (when not grounded :lol:) I like rpgs & mmo, strategy, puzzles & one on one combat Like UFC but mostly like Halo "for sure !". Does any one like these types of games..... :D

Some day my dream is to be a video game designer engineer :thumbsup: (I'v wanted to be one sense I was 5years old). :cool:

Like to hear from you all, I'll try to post when I can some days I can't, so I hope to see you all here and their. :thumbsup:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Video Game Plyers? I don't think I have that tool?:D

Currently I'm on the 360

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
:cool: "drool" HALO ? hehehehe yepers I'm a V.G.Player.
yep the tool is your tool box :lol: that's funny ?

I got to go eat & hit my bed because I've got school, good night. :cool:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was a long time PC gamer, got hooked when they came out with the original Quake. I got away from PC gaming a few years ago and now strictly play the PS3. i am a COD fanatic. Currently playing COD Black Ops. usually I play late at night when i get off work and on saturday and sunday nights after everyone goes to bed. I'm sort of a night owl since I work a second shift.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i am here now how is every one this morning i love video games like lost planet 2 and all of the halos resident evil :D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
playing Gran Turismo 5 at the moment... its the only game i currently own.

i used to play a lot last year, had a Gamefly account and went through several games a month. i don't like online gaming, just the story/career mode in games. now i am more into just the racing games.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thx every one for your thoughts and your ideas yes i got a new map pack for blackops and i haven;t played grantismo 5 and red redemtion and gears of war are all awesome :thumbsup:. In all ways evey body gots there own games and there technice in the games. :D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
1 - 20 of 344 Posts