1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I think there will be 12 months in it.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
or 11 1/2 depending on the end of the world....

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how do we opt in for a pic in one?...or is it selected by someone?

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
they will do a contest. post a pic for calendar kind of contest. the winners will be selected for each month....i was february last year!

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
they will do a contest. post a pic for calendar kind of contest. the winners will be selected for each month....i was february last year!
There was no contest last year. Tim started a thread and asked us to submit pictures via pm and then someone ?:confused:? selected 11 member pics and the December picture was the Tjin Camaro because they sponsored the calender.

Envy was super lucky and got to be Miss January...then after I tore out some pages she was Miss February, Miss March and now she's Miss September...lol. :D

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
I would vote for Envy to be on the front cover anytime!:D

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
There was no contest last year. Tim started a thread and asked us to submit pictures via pm and then someone ?:confused:? selected 11 member pics and the December picture was the Tjin Camaro because they sponsored the calender.

Envy was super lucky and got to be Miss January...then after I tore out some pages she was Miss February, Miss March and now she's Miss September...lol. :D
sorry, i meant this year. but it was started last year to get everything together for this yeas calendar.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
im sure hot rod would buy stock in the calendars if there were moms in it...:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts