Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do... did some photoshop on the first pic.. second is my desktop now. Took the pic on thanksgiving leave, overcast skies kinda ruined things, but i got a fair amount of pics out of it.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Awesome man I really like pics like that

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
nice shots...:thumbsup:

I think the overcast skies made it better.;)

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
I grew up 1 house away from train tracks. Now I have my childhood HO scale train board that I'm refurbishing.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks everybody, i think i can do a better chop of the color one, might try later, and i'll see if i can't get to a couple other pics i took.

-The only problem with the overcastness was that it kinda made everything look bleached.. which probably helped the B&W look so cool, but not enough color in the scene to pull out colors without editing.:)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the over cast skies make it better real cold looking awesome
It was pretty cold :lol: I think i did a good job of capturing the scene as it appeared, but not as a photographer wants it.. trying to get myself into the "amateur" range i suppose, some pretty amazing pics on the photography forums i've been going through

·
Registered
257 Posts
wow! all of the shots look great. nice job

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Those were some nice pics.. A friend is really into tracks too. I have to get the pic but he has one from a old coal town that was taken in the fall and you see this cool old black track with the orange rusty lines going off on the jet black base and the fall colors. It was amazing.. Got anymore? :thumbsup: BTW Cute pup got more pics of the pup? I have 2 myself.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Those were some nice pics.. A friend is really into tracks too. I have to get the pic but he has one from a old coal town that was taken in the fall and you see this cool old black track with the orange rusty lines going off on the jet black base and the fall colors. It was amazing.. Got anymore? :thumbsup: BTW Cute pup got more pics of the pup? I have 2 myself.
thanks, i don't have too many that turned out well on the tracks, but i'll have more of the dogs soon lol, got finals right now, then xmas break, and i'll be shooting a lot once i get home.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts