Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone been suspended or banned from the "other" forum? If so, post your transgressions here.

Isn't it funny over there how they allow some people to do their own thing and there are no repercussions?

BUT if you respond to one of their comments in the wrong way... they drop the hammer on you.

My "transgression"... I'm PROUD to say I was suspended, for 30 days, last summer for practicing medicine without a lisence.

All I did was express my concern for another member because their overall disposition was bad.

I simply stated, "The enormous pressure on your head from your rectum must really suck because it sure interfered with your sense of humor."

I can't believe I was suspended for that. I was just helping the brother out so he could go get professional help in the removal of his head.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Camaro5 didn't even accept me in. Lol. I got banned at the door. Who cares IMO

Fullsizechevy = banned.

·
Registered
130 Posts
There are many of us on Modern Camaro who have been booted from the "other" site. In fact, there are several threads in that regard. I don't think I've heard of anyone getting banned from MC but there probably are a few. I guess it's part of the whole car forum thing...

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've found myself frequenting Modern Camaro more and more.

I've been lurking and occasionally posting since December of '10.

It seems there's a lot more freedom in what you can post here and the rules apply evenly across the membership.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Yet another C5 banned thread.

Merge and/or delete.

I don't care what happens on Tran(ny)'s site. We're ModernCamaro.com

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Must....not.....feed.....

·
Registered
887 Posts
Been there, done that. I was banned and C5 let me back in after 10 days. Now I know who my friends are on there. There are certain members on C5 who you can't say anything to or they get you kicked off due to their popularity on the site. Let's just say I ain't a favorite as I have found. It doesn't matter to me, I am over it and just avoid threads and people who might start drama. That is all.
:D

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now I know who my friends are on there. There are certain members on C5 who you can't say anything to or they get you kicked off due to their popularity on the site. Let's just say I ain't a favorite as I have found. It doesn't matter to me, I am over it and just avoid threads and people who might start drama.
:D
Same here, brother.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I usually stay away from the General Discussion forum over there, I hang out in tech. It seems like most of the people who get banned are those who hang in the discussion areas. And it seems the moderators there have a lot less tolerance in the discussion forums. Over in tech we all get into arguments pretty often. But it remains mutually respectful. The guys over in discussion seem to get personal with name calling and insults and such...

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
I was PM'd a warning on a boating forum for calling a dude from the UK a name which I don't recall. A lot of other folks didn't like his attitude either, and the moderator finally deleted the thread.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts