Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dusted of my Trek 4500 this past weekend after a long hard winter and put a few miles in on the trails. I also finally got around to modifying my old roof rack so it would mount to the factory luggage rack on the blazer.

The bike...

The rack on the truck...

The bike on the rack on the truck...

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Woo Blazer i used to mountain bike but then i got my blazer and i rarely mountain bike anymore

Reactions: sdoomxz

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
I love biking, except I haven't been biking in a LONG time.
I don't even own a bike right now, but I'd love to pick one up.
It's a great way to enjoy nice spring/summer/fall days, and good exercise to boot. :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
many years ago i rode i had a specialized rock hopper.
I just sold my Specialized Rock Hopper to a friend! I wasn't using it much anymore. Awesome bike though. I love mountain biking.

·
Registered
54 Posts
heres my stead
888 rc3 wc in the first picture...blast to ride on the downhill trails at diablo in vernon nj
i recomend anyone intersted go to diablo and rent a bike for a day, you'll be hooked!

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
i do as well but not as often as i should. no time with work and running my business. that should change soon tho. just sucks when you have no one else to ride with

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i do as well but not as often as i should. no time with work and running my business. that should change soon tho. just sucks when you have no one else to ride with
There are time I prefer the solitude of a solo ride in the woods.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts