Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I used to live on Tyndall (1980-83) and we have a bowling league that stay in PC Beach every year.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Also have an inferno orange that now has 3000 miles on it, from Tallahassee, hope you enjoy yours as much as I do! Just got back from Biloxi for Cristmas, spent too much money!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also have an inferno orange that now has 3000 miles on it, from Tallahassee, hope you enjoy yours as much as I do! Just got back from Biloxi for Cristmas, spent too much money!
I deff. enjoy it that's for sure. Let me know if you need any help with anything.

·
Registered
48 Posts
JHoffman,

I've seen you traveling I-10 through Tallahassee, I have the IOM as well. Yours looked great moving along the highway.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
From Crestview Here,,

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Any of you going to the Bama Coast Cruise? May 19th-21st in Orange Beach

·
Registered
3 Posts
Panama City

Just joined the forum and I live in Panama City. I'm picking my Inferno Orange SS up from Award Chevrolet in Crestview on Saturday. Hope to see you around PC sometime.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Just joined the forum and I live in Panama City. I'm picking my Inferno Orange SS up from Award Chevrolet in Crestview on Saturday. Hope to see you around PC sometime.
Cool I have been told that there about 50 member around this area. I will be camping this weekend I only live a stones throw away from Award CC

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Bumpp

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm moving to Penscola in a couple months. Any good car shows coming up this summer?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
There is a car show in Orange beach AL and there will be curzing the coast in Gulfport MS/bolix Ms every October there is also a group in Pensacola that calls them selfs the Panhandle Cruisers and are on facebook. They have weekly car shows and meets in Pensacola FL. I have not been yet, I am 55 miles east of P'cola so unless its a special reason I normally dont to Pensacola. If you need help or what not let me know....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts