Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Brett, and originally from Lexington, SC... but I'm attending Clemson University right now... I currently have a Trailblazer SS and hope to add a new Camaro SS to the stable...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sup Guys I recently purchased a 2010 Camaro in Greer, SC. I live in Greer, SC and actually just graduated from Clemson University in the Spring of 09.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bought Mine @ Belton (Clinkscales Chevy). GREAT service & they currently have a 2SS on the showroom floor (Wht with Blk stripes). :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Orangeburg county is home for me. I ordered a 2LT on 8/28/09 from Fairey Chevrolet-Cadillac. I see we have several Upstate and Clemson members on this site. Let's hear it from the Midlands, Low Country and Gamecock members.:cool:

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
If I were a poor, poor Gamecock, I would be on the Chevy Cobalt forum! My Dad and two nephews went to Clemson. My Mom, both brothers, two nieces and I are Gamecock graduates. We may be a "house divided", but we all get along. :cool:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi, I am in Virginia, but every June I make trips down to Cowpens, SC for the Mighty Moo Fest. I think South Carolina knows how to treat its guest with shutting down a town on a Saturday and giving thanks. I have a 2010 Camaro 2SS RJT. I will be up in DC tomorrow for the 9/12 - Ride for Pride. It will be going around DC Beltway, then pulling into The Pentagon. Just hope the rain clears out, it is raining up in DC, but not Fredericksburg, VA today.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Lol come on sdk, you know im just pulling your feathers. My Uncle and my Grandpa on my dad's side are both die hard gamecock fans. I am a Clemson Grad. so I have to pick on gamecocks, its just a must.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes they were tough losses...

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Fighting Tiger,
Your wait is almost over. My build date is 10/26, so I'm not far behind ya!
Stopped by my dealer last Friday just to say Hi and he had his Clemson/Wake Forest tickets on his desk! My Gamecocks made too many mistakes against Alabama. We have the talent, just missing the magic to win!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.