Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I drive a Honda
118 Posts
I think I got some pretty decent pictures, also took a video of the interior with all the lights on but I cannot find my camera cord anywhere.... =(

I will post them up as soon as I can.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
soooooooooo....what do you guys think after seeing the production model...any thoughts? likes/dislikes? Did you get to sit in it?

·
I drive a Honda
118 Posts
It looks fantastic in black, but I will never own a black or dark coloured car again for that matter. Give it a year and the thing will have a million swirls like every other car. It is completely unavoidable if it is a daily driven car. And sure you can remove them, but give it another year and swirls will be out the ass again... You can only remove so much before you run out.

Likes/Dislikes kinda hard to say, It was dark when they brought it out.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
IT was a Beautiful Car but then most black cars do look good. Your pictures came out very well for the light we had to work with. I wish they had pulled the car under the lights but I guess it gave us a more visual of the interior lighting.
As for the interior I loved how it looked all lit up its almost like sitting in my 69 at night. I would however like to sit in it and take a look at the door panels and etc a little more.
Im hoping the V6 come with a basic looking door panel because just as mustang and the challenger IMO they looked cheap kind of cheap however I did get a look from outside of the car and it was dark.

oh and KaraLs1 it seems from the look of your photographs I couldnt keep my A$$ out of your pictures lol Seems I got a picture of myself by the car after all lol

good pics

oh yeah they had the mustang with the glass roof inside at the autoshow. Thats going to be an insurance nightmare especially in places like Texas where we have multiple hailstorms a year. Sometimes we have them where they knock out Glass. I guess Ford is trying to go back in the past to relive the 56 crown victoria with the glass roof.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I figured if my camera wasnt going to take good pictures why not use her's lol

I didnt even know I was in these pictures until someone who browses this board here at work gave me a shout over the phone asking ????? Did you go to the unveiling lastnight ????? lol

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.