Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM so excited, ready to order. But I want WHITE - anyone have any details on when white will be available? I have spoke to several dealers and none of them have any information on white- other than it isn't an order option for them. I can't wait........I wanna order- but If I have to pay over MSRP I want the color I want. I would appreciate any information anyone might have. And yeah dealerships around Maryland want $5,000 over MSRP:)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
It's not going to be available until later in the model year...sorry, not sure why. AND...absolutely do not pay over MSRP...you can order from an out of state dealer if you have to.

oh, and welcome to the site;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
now i m sad!!!

when u order from out of state do u pay shipping? Yikes i don' want to wait!!! White is a basic color what is GM thinking!!! i saw some sight that said white July 2009. If that is the case they should let me order now.

thanks for the info:D

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
when u order from out of state do u pay shipping? Yikes i don' want to wait!!! White is a basic color what is GM thinking!!! i saw some sight that said white July 2009. If that is the case they should let me order now.

thanks for the info:D
I think you'd pay a small delivery charge, but no where near $5,000...it's worth looking into. There's 2 dealers who are sponsors on this site who I'm sure would be happy to help you.;)

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Yes, Summit White will be available in July 2009.

The reason is (as I've posted 4-5 times before):
The plant is changing Whites for model year 2010 for ALL the cars they build.
So the old white would only be available on Camaro for about 4 months, so it doesn't make sense to produce that few of a number of cars in that color.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I AM so excited, ready to order. But I want WHITE - anyone have any details on when white will be available? I have spoke to several dealers and none of them have any information on white- other than it isn't an order option for them. I can't wait........I wanna order- but If I have to pay over MSRP I want the color I want. I would appreciate any information anyone might have. And yeah dealerships around Maryland want $5,000 over MSRP:)
You have to be nuts or have so much $$$$$ to pay MSRP! :BangHead:

I will be able to buy that same car for $1000 + under MSRP a couple of months after release, maybe more with this economy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the info. Sorry for asking a previously ask question but I am new to this site and haven't found my way all around it.
I really want the SS when it comes out but looks like it might save me money to wait and then I can get the color I really want. You all sure know your cars!!! Thanks for being so helpful.

I have had 3 camaros and I am ready for another one!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
White...

I have ordered a White SS/RS, but the dealer has no date for production. I'm just waiting fir the color I want, with the order in and on hold with them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts