Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have heard the same thing, on hold right now. It would be good to have the Z28 to go against the other companies sports cars.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would prefer the Z28 in ORANGE over any other one. I had a 67 RS/SS and I loved it, but wished I had Z28. I don't want to buy a RS/SS just to have a Z28 come out a couple of years later. Anyone going to trade up if one does come out?

Mike

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would prefer the Z28 in ORANGE over any other one. I had a 67 RS/SS and I loved it, but wished I had Z28. I don't want to buy a RS/SS just to have a Z28 come out a couple of years later. Anyone going to trade up if one does come out?

Mike
I will either trade up or give this one to the wife and order another one.

·
Registered
193 Posts
That is the same point I made to my wife. Do I wait until 2012 or 2013 and get a Z28 or wait until 2011 and get a Vette. Now I may trade my wifes SS in for a Z28 if she chooses to do so. As soon as she sees a White one on the road I will probably be hearing something like I should have waited for white, what do you think they would give us for this one with less than 3k miles?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Why wait. Drive and enjoy your SS. and when the Z-28 comes out. Buy One! :lol: Then you'll have the best of both worlds. :thumbsup: I recommend that you fill out your customer survey when ya receive it in the mail. The last line in the survey allows you to give your suggestion for future products. Here is where you state your desire for the Z-28 model. Keep up the Pressure... :5go:

·
Registered
62 Posts
yeah 2013/14 would be great my 2010 will be paid off by then! lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
2013 will be a good year.
If the Z28 comes out that year, then that would make a GREAT college graduation present. Guess I should tell the parents to start saving up!:lol::lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts