February 22, 2010 - (1100) Preliminary order accepted

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Never.... I am going to the Modern Camaropalooza:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Since I don't belong to Camaro 5....I'm going to say...um...no.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yes where/when? Any info?

What is Modern Camaropalooza.

·
Registered
91 Posts
ny5thgen has one coming up on march 21 somewhere on long island.
Check out their website.

www.ny5thgen.com

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I have a problem with the location being it is almost in Florida I considered it but just can't seem to get the time or money together to make the trip. Come on it is NO where near being centrally located to the middle or western states. I for one feel that they didn't even consider the drive to get there.
When did this become just about you? Now you know how ~I~ feel when I have to drive 700-800 miles one way for a "centrally" located meet somewhere in the midwest, like in Indy last year at the Hurst/Olds show (where some scums stole a few cars there), while people in Indy only had to drive across town. I can't tell you how many get togethers I've missed in other nation-wide car clubs due to some meets being in the midwest or out in Arizona or something like that. But I've also driven to Niagara Falls, and Minnesota to attend meets, too.

It is where it is. If you can make it, fine. If not, that's ok. Half the fun of a long-distance meet is making the healthy road trip now and again. Maybe they'll have it closer next time so you can go. It seems to go better when people are scattered and they change up the location from year to year to sort of even out the mileage for everyone.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
nope. not going to C5F and not a member of that site.

when we go to ATL it will be for Gathering 14!! WOOT!!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
nope. not going to C5F and not a member of that site.

when we go to ATL it will be for Gathering 14!! WOOT!!
That sucks cuz we CANNOT go to 14. :angry: Our work is cancelling all vacations prior to June 1st UNLESS you had it paid for and scheduled prior to last November. PITA. And we're scheduled to work days during the Gathering, and it's only 2.5 hours away!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
That sucks cuz we CANNOT go to 14. :angry: Our work is cancelling all vacations prior to June 1st UNLESS you had it paid for and scheduled prior to last November. PITA. And we're scheduled to work days during the Gathering, and it's only 2.5 hours away!
aww man... that totally sucks. :( and you have to work memorial day weekend too? talk about a double whammy.

i was looking forward to seeing a real TE in the flesh. :eek: i sowwy

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
I am going and we have about 10 cars going from Chicago5thGen

·
Registered
231 Posts
:iamwithstupid: I'm going. But I promise Tim, next year will be the gathering and MCpalooza. If you give me a MC shirt I promise I'll wear it at the fest........I have my window decal.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts