Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone sent me these photos today. I don't know whos collection this is but WOW is it nice.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I saw that somewhere on the net, and I thought the collection was in Iowa somewhere? Maybe, maybe not, but what a nice collection and display!:patriot:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One of the guys on a different board knows the collection and added some photos. He has camaros.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks like he prefers Convertibles. And that Nova brings back memories, my first car was a 1962 Nova two door hardtop.

There are some amazing private collections out there, I have had the pleasure of walking through Ron Pratte's collection. If you watch Barrett-Jackson you will know who he is. He is mostly a Shelby collector, but has many other famous cars as well. Walking through his collection is an experience I will never forget.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
OMG, it IS heaven!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
:lol: Don't forget Assteks. :D

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
I might be able to afford the power bill. Once. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's my step dads first cousin. Has every Chevy convertible from 1912-???? Except a '39 which only a few right hand drive ones were produced in Australia. Has a 50's Vet formerly owned by Bob Dylan. My mom says the family reunions are great because he built a golf course with the same specs as Augusta national and everyone gets to putter around in golf carts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts