Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno if I would consider NorCal in the southwest but since it includes all of cali... im in the south bay area

Anyone local near San Jose, Ca local picking up one of these... I'm still personally debating whether to pull the trigger

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dunno if I would consider NorCal in the southwest but since it includes all of cali... im in the south bay area

Anyone local near San Jose, Ca local picking up one of these... I'm still personally debating whether to pull the trigger
As of now, I am leaning toward purchasing one... that decision won't be solidified until the production version/pricing is unveiled in September. But yes, I am saving up and holding off on buying another car because I am anticipating buying the '10 :thumbsup:

The next question is, will we be lucky enough to have a dealership close to us that isn't jacking up the prices?... :twak:

·
Registered
13 Posts
The 2010 Camaro Isnt gonna Be available In Ca Untill 2012 LOL Blame BUSH HAHA
lol that sux... for this car i would take a road trip! lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
The 2010 Camaro Isnt gonna Be available In Ca Untill 2012 LOL Blame BUSH HAHA
What? What am I missing? Why the delay for the Camaro in CA.? Will I be able to register it in CA if I buy it out of state? Won't the delarships ship to eachother? What happens in 2012?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
What? What am I missing? Why the delay for the Camaro in CA.? Will I be able to register it in CA if I buy it out of state? Won't the delarships ship to eachother? What happens in 2012?
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
OK, take a deep breath...it's going to be OK.

·
8,984 Posts
Yeah, I am not buying a Camaro, I just spend most of my time on here because I want a VW.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts

I have a lot of people from Cali on the Scotty train....I'm still waiting for a Call From Arnold though.....I haven't heard from him yet! :patriot:

·
Registered
43 Posts
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
OK, take a deep breath...it's going to be OK.
Wipes beads of sweat off his foreheadI almost through a fit.:BangHead:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I plan on picking one up. :D I got to sit in one too. The one from the show that started this past Monday called "My Own Worst Enemy". The Rydell Chevrolet dealership here in Northridge had it on display for their all GM car show that me and the car club I am with (GM Eternal) attended on 10/5/08. Here's a link to the pics if you guys are interested.

Here's the day before the car show:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/567676806xphKDI?vhost=rides

Here's when it was at the car show with a first gen parked near it. Pics start at the bottom of the 1st page and there's a vid on the 4th page (battery died on the car so they had to jump it):
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/567716456jAIRmm?vhost=good-times

1 - 14 of 14 Posts