1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
they just said that 12 dead including gun man. 31 injured. Solider walked into Solider readiness ctr and opened shooting. They have 2 others in custody. I have several customers down at FT Hood.

May God bless everyone involved!!!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh crap...that's terrible. very sad.

·
Registered
43 Posts
:(Just saw the news.:confused: That is incredibly insane something like that could happen. My condolence's go out to the families of those killed and I hope that those injured will be able to recover fully. My prays go out to all.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Man this is serious stuff it took me almost an hour and a half just to get out of the plant today just so security can check each and every vehicle.

I'm sure going and getting in tomorrow is going to be a PIA.

Hearing stuff like this on American soil is kind of a shock :eek:

·
Registered
514 Posts
The bad part to this is that this guy had converted to muslim faith, and I am sure that someone in the leftwing are going to blame them all for this. That is also a shame, not all muslims are nuts, (no, I am not muslim) I feel sorry for all of the people involved, and will pray for them all.:(

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
The bad part to this is that this guy had converted to muslim faith, and I am sure that someone in the leftwing are going to blame them all for this. That is also a shame, not all muslims are nuts, (no, I am not muslim) I feel sorry for all of the people involved, and will pray for them all.:(
He was raised Muslim.

·
8,984 Posts
It is a shame whatever his faith is.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
I hear ya bro, that is what I was thinking. I wish he had just used the last bullet first.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yeah, this is truly a sad event. Crazy, infact, because the gunman didn't want to go to war and possibly kill enemy combatants; so instead, he kills and injures fellow soldiers and innocent civilians! Makes you wonder why some people join the military in the first place. :(

1 - 20 of 36 Posts