Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like that Jada car, first time I've seen a version in a blister pack :D

I gave up buying every little 1:64 HW car I found. I now only collect the '67 Camaro and concept Camaro versions :cool:
yea the HW I collect are just muscle cars..or some thing cool like the van. Just looks cool. Along with the new Shelb and that Super Bee.. There were some new 08 cars that I saw I am not getting.:cool:

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea and another side note some nice run of 1/64th Shelby's from all years.
Carroll Shelby line of cars kinda like the Barrett Jackson line.
Just in case anyone is interested.

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL...no problem.. ;)

actually my Wife and I were in the store and saw it and she said hey you dont have that one right? I said no so she said get it! :D

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Yea and another side note some nice run of 1/64th Shelby's from all years.
Carroll Shelby line of cars kinda like the Barrett Jackson line.
Just in case anyone is interested.
I've been flipping the black GT500 convertible barrett Jackson cars on ebay fro $5.00 - $40 :lol:

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
LOL...no problem.. ;)

actually my Wife and I were in the store and saw it and she said hey you dont have that one right? I said no so she said get it! :D
What store did you find it at?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have soooo many HWs from 1996-1998 when I worked at a toy store. Even got some treasure hunts...

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've been flipping the black GT500 convertible barrett Jackson cars on ebay fro $5.00 - $40 :lol:

Ohh I meant it was a stand alone run of them..Shelby carded cars..If I go there soon I will pick one up to show you :D

and CUONCRS I got it at Toys R Us..

and back to the barrett Jackson...I got a green machine Shelby:roxor:

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Thanks, I'll go by there today, then. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
What other stores besides wal mart and target could I find these? I am not paying ebay prices though!

edit: I will visit toys r us tonight. I live within 1 mile of one!

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What other stores besides wal mart and target could I find these? I am not paying ebay prices though!

edit: I will visit toys r us tonight. I live within 1 mile of one!

Those are the stores I visit..

Wally World, Target and Tr'U..and actually the local Walgreens sometime have a good hit rate of cars..

I have one Wally World, 2 Targets and one Tr'U and 2 Wallgreens in driving area that I visit from time to time..

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ghetto mart?? is there any other kinda mart?? Hey call me stereotyping but the Wal Mart I go to is smack dab right in the middle of a very affluent community. But the funny thing is there is not alot of BMW, Lexus and soccer mom Mercedes driving around there if you know what I mean...kinda funny how the riff raff sniff out the cheese...kinda shocking really..

But I can tell you plastic spinning hubcaps are all the rage in that parking lot..

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts