Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Probably will convince my lady to see it tonight, but was wondering if any of you have checked it out?

Did you all know

"Redline was produced by real-estate developer-turned-producer Daniel Sedak - who not only financed the $26 million dollar film, but also donated his personal car collection to the production. Featured automobiles include Sedak's Lamborghini Murcielago, Enzo Ferrari, Ferrari F430, Ferrari Scaglietti Phantom, and two McLarens. In a bid to increase the realism of the driving scenes, one of Sedak's two $200,000 Porsche Carrera GTs was set to be destroyed for the film."

·
2,774 Posts
the realism??

F him..thats fine that hes got $$$ but come on. CGI is fine by todays standards instead of wrecking an exotic, hes I dont care for exotics but just the ability to buy one and enjoy it? That money. and this guy buys it and is going to wreck it? See whre I am going with this.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
I haven't thought about seeing it, I might just wait til it hits video.

·
Registered
134 Posts
His enzo (1 of 200) got totalled in a post production publicity photo shoot by the "driving star" of the movie.

:rotflmao:

·
Registered
179 Posts
His enzo (1 of 200) got totalled in a post production publicity photo shoot by the "driving star" of the movie.

:rotflmao:

Was that Chris Tucker???? I heard he wrecked on..........:confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts