Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone will be switching to the new camaro from another gm vehicle, i.e. gto, T/A, vette, etc?

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I plan on keeping my GTO. It's paid for and I would take a beating on depreciation. I might as well drive it until "hell wouldn't have it anymore."

·
Registered
742 Posts
im giong to be keepin my Grocery Getter Grand Prix... figure i try to get into 11's and keep it as my lil sleeper

·
Registered
330 Posts
keeping both 3rd gens ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I guess my '02 Silverado qualifies, although it isn't a "car"... I haven't decided if I will sell it though. It will be all paid off this June, so I will have plenty of equity in the truck; however, I have put so much work into it that a part of me would hate to ever see it go. I guess it will come down to how the finances are at the time the Camaro finally comes out.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The new Camaro will be my actual first car. Right now i have a Cavalier... and will be keeping that. In 2009 i will have enough money to afford the car (make the payments). Im very stoked about this.

·
Registered
455 Posts
...ya i own a daewoo nibura right now..... its a nice car inside...outside dont like it only reason i bought it cause cheap and i was wanting a roomy vehicle...but latley i was thinking about a Cobalt SS Supercharged...those things r pretty sweet lookin and alot more balls then my current car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts