Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I've been around MC since this past June, but I figured that this would be a good chance to get myself known around here. I'm a college freshman and student journalist at Lasell College in Newton, MA and I'm writing a feature article on the Camaro for a class final project. I was wondering if anybody wanted to be interviewed for the article I'm writing.

So far I'm interviewing one of the dealer managers at my local Chevy dealer this weekend and Tim already agreed to do an e-mail interview, but I was wondering if any members would be willing to do so to get a different perspective. I'm willing to send out some questions (via e-mail) to anyone, but I will only take what I think are the best quotes.

If anyone wants to do it and has any questions, feel free to PM me. Also, Tim says that he'll post the article when it's done for everyone to read!

Thanks!
Brandon:5go:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
me!!! lol
Alright I got one! haha. I'll be making up the questions sometime tomorrow night. What's the best way to get 'em to you?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For you guys that want to help out:

First off- Thanks alot!
Second- What's the best way to get the questions to you? E-mail or your PM inbox here? Let me know or PM me if you want

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the help everyone! I'll be sending out the questions tomorrow!

:5go:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are the questions!

For everyone that wanted to help me out, here's the questions I typed up if you would like to take them from there.

Also, if anyone else would like to jump in and answer them, feel free to do so, or if you want you can PM me with your e-mail and I'll send them to you there.

Thanks!
-Brandon

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
For everyone that wanted to help me out, here's the questions I typed up if you would like to take them from there.

Also, if anyone else would like to jump in and answer them, feel free to do so, or if you want you can PM me with your e-mail and I'll send them to you there.

Thanks!
-Brandon

Filled mine out and sent it back :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
PM me with the email address to send the form back to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts