Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short. Thought I was just deleteing my sent items folder. Nope deleted ALL my text messages.

It is a Motorola RIZR V3 with the USB port for computer and charging connection. Was wondering if any tech guys know of getting the deleted text messages back somehow? Recovery program or something? Some of the text messages are really important.

Thanks in advance for any help!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Long story short. Thought I was just deleteing my sent items folder. Nope deleted ALL my text messages.

It is a Motorola RIZR V3 with the USB port for computer and charging connection. Was wondering if any tech guys know of getting the deleted text messages back somehow? Recovery program or something? Some of the text messages are really important.

Thanks in advance for any help!:thumbsup:
try calling your service provider and asking for a print out of your recent text

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
You might be able to get it back i know that the police can read any and all txt msgs you have sent or recieved

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:rotflmao: haha..wow some strange requests here ...

my provider does not store these they are only on the sim card. Found out when the Wifes phone was stolen and asked about numbers and texted messages.

and sorry no nudz..lol..:lol: and funny thing is any picture messages I sent they got stored in my photo area?

basically there some old word texts from when the wife and I first met, special occasions stuff like that. Some of people's address and directions to some places most recently.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts