Modern Camaro Forums banner

Aqua Blue Camaro pics finally!!

12K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  HeatherMarie2LT 
#1 ·
#17 ·
:lol: yea man its nice, i originally ordered black but then saw this and was like ****! i need that color... i think every color chevy put out for this car is great, but this one is for me.

#18 · (Edited)
Photobucket is getting gay.... it won't let me even view the photos AND I have an account there. How stupid is that.:rolleyes:

here is the page that link posted above took me:
http://photobucket.com/
It won't recognize the full address of the nice blue camaro pics.

I get tired of big corporations taking over good websites and then screwing with them so it takes the fun out. Funny I was standing in WalMart this morning and realized what a factory machine that place is. We walk in like mindless robots oooo'd and aww'd by the fascinating merchandise and in the end we are watched by cameras from every possible angle above and then herded into cattle station check outs. Trust me... those cameras are linked to an intranet where WalMart corporation observes us and studies us. The "good ole" corporate machine. ... and I don't want to hear about all the people WalMart employes. yep... the people laid off from GM, Chrysler, Ford, american factories so they end up becoming part of the Walmart factory machine. :angry: I'll be back in a few... I need to go to WalMart to buy some sh*t.

Sorry for the thread jack. Ok back onto Camaros

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.