Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
never sold well and eventually dropped below 3 percent. One color had to come out of the pallette in order to bring Synergy Green into the pallette. The lowest volume color was the one we would drop - and ABM was the lowest -

Before you send the black suburbans after me - I want you to know that I loved ABM - and most bright blues...........BUT - while the public at large may love them, they see it as a color they'd love to have their Neighbor/friend/coworker buy..........

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thta's what's kept me from buying so far. Once the new red is ready, I'm ordering a 2012 vert with the Claret red. Once a brighter blue comes out, then I'll trade it in for that but I can't wait anymore for my Camaro...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Sorry they dropped it. I saw a couple of them since and I really liked it. Very simllar to my Jetstream Blue Z06.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,787 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
i HAD an '02 electron blue 'vette,and an '04 lemans blue Z06 prior to needing a back seat !i'd have been all over that blue if it was still available.funny thing is,i got as many compliments about the 2 blues as i did about the 'vettes themselves !:D

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I liked it to but I get a lot of compliments on the CGM. The best thing about the CGM is that theirs not but three so far around my area.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It was Our BIGGEST Selling Color

The Aqua Blue was MacMulklin Chevrolet's Biggest Camaro Seller.
I can't even begin to say how many sales we LOST becuase of
losing the Aqua Blue.

Of course I'm a little biased as Aqua Blue happens to be
my OWN Personal Camaro too.

Oh well it makes mine more rare!

Ron

1 - 13 of 13 Posts