Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any of the dealers here confirm that polished wheels (for RS) are in the order system yet. I want to make this change, but I want to make sure my dealer can find it in the sysytem first befor I call him.

They said it would be around the 15th or so along with the blue for SS's.

Sean W

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Can any of the dealers here confirm that polished wheels (for RS) are in the order system yet. I want to make this change, but I want to make sure my dealer can find it in the sysytem first befor I call him.

They said it would be around the 15th or so along with the blue for SS's.

Sean W
They weren't on Saturday - :BangHead:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just found out about it on Saturday when I was going through all of the options/prices. How disappointing was that? I hope the SS-RS package is open to polished wheels before they finalize the orders...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well .... YES and NO ... After hearing this news I rushed over to my dealer and tried to simply add polished wheels to my RS package. Guess what??? Couldn't do it. :BangHead: And yet it is true that both the new blues and the polished wheels are in the system. The kicker is that (at least at my dealer today), I had to cancel my order completely, then re-order everything again, including the polished wheels. This did, in fact work. Mine was the second one they had done today. I had re-ordered just last week when I changed body color, so this is the third 2SS/RS I've ordered; hopefully, I'll only have to pay for one. ;) And no, neither "cancellation" cost me my spot in the pre-order allocation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts