Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Mac Autosports in Parker, Dragon performance, Corvette connection, and maybe PFI in Ft. Collins they mainly do imports but they are good.

·
Registered
12 Posts
speed shops

i live in colo spgs and was wondering if there is anybody that installs the cts stage three like lmr in texas???

·
Registered
30 Posts
RMCR, Rocky Mountain Competitive Research is the best in the area....period.

www.rmcrperformance.com

719-574-0625

Tell them Maverick sent you.

Mav

·
Registered
12 Posts
skip shift

i recently purchased slp skip shift eliminator kit and installed it. i will be damned my car still skips second gear. the kit seems to be impossible to install incorrectly. have any you guys used this item and had it work or not, please hit me up thanks. csi2010:angry:

·
Registered
29 Posts
HEY EDOG WHERE DID YOU BUY YOUR SHIFT DELETE? THE SILINOID IS ON DRIVERS SIDE RIGHT AT THE END OF THE TAIL SHAFT WRIGHT?:confused:
I got it from Summit, but it is the same SLP eliminator as all over the place.

Ya Drivers side, just above one of the empty bolt hole tabs. There is also a white sensor, but that is comming from the exhaust. The connection is kind of at the 1300 position as looked at from the front.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Getting ready to put JBA headers & full 3" competition series exhaust ceramic coated, any thoughts before I do so??

·
Registered
12 Posts
have enjoying the benifits of a jba headers,exaust combo with lmr air intake. the reason i chose lmr is they beat gm. engineers in the 1/4 by a few tenths. I figure if they can beat or run with the big three,then they are alright with me.I plan to add their cam package next year,with some of the high end intakes they place map senser inside the box which affects your timing curve.I want the combo to work together and be efficient. No tune because of the future add ons, but holy crap what a difference. 1 7/8 ceramic long tube headers ,catted 3" mids all the way to the back.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey maverick how is your rwhp with the dyno tune? if you dont mind me asking....... i finaly got my jba 1 7/8 long tubes with full 3 exuast installed. i put mti racing plug wires with heat shields, and a lmr intake. i contacted rmcr. about doing a cam install. told them you refered me, thanks by the way.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts