Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Before I post info on my car, I really should have thought out my forum name choice much better huh? I never dreamed I would have sold my 2SSRS so "Camaro2SSRS" seems dumb now :lol:

"ARES" - The Greek God of War

* new plates "ARES" on the way replacing "2SSRS"

I will be updating this thread this weekend....lots to post! Here are a couple shots for now:

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's a sick car......

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
VERY NICE!!!!!

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Just like I surprised everyone when I went from my 2010 1SS/RS and traded up to a 2011 2SS/RS. Was quite a surprise when I saw your new avatar and pic's on camaronews, but I do understand. Looks super, hopefully you can come back down next yr to the Hendricks/Shriners Christmas for kids show so we can take a look at ARES :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
That is one of the most gorgeous Camaro convertibles I've seen. I love the unique 45th anniversary stripes and other touches. The whole car is just well done -- a great combination of custom and unique touches without going over the top.

Great car!

I like it so much that I'm considering the option of trading off my 2011 GS corvette convertible in the Spring for a Camaro like this one if I can find one around here.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Before I post info on my car, I really should have thought out my forum name choice much better huh? I never dreamed I would have sold my 2SSRS so "Camaro2SSRS" seems dumb now :lol:

"ARES" - The Greek God of War

* new plates "ARES" on the way replacing "2SSRS"

I will be updating this thread this weekend....lots to post! Here are a couple shots for now:

Nice Ken, very nice............................... :D

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Wow, I like that! :thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
I think Aries is spelled this way if you are talking about the Greek god of war. No disrespect, just saying! Nice 45th by the way! I have a hard top 45th and I love it! By the droptop is sweet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts