Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
haha yeah my TPW is 8/24/09 and I'm starting to get really ancy..

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Good things come to those who wait and boy is this car GOOD.
I'm sure that makes him feel better....:p

For real though man it's worth the wait. Just try to fill your daily schedule with lots of stuff to take your mind off of it. That's what I did.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I was at my Chevy dealer today getting work down on my truck and a brand new Black Camaro got delivered (same color that I ordered). That didn't help my waiting situation lol....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, Im going to the beach the week my car is supposed to get made so hopefully that will provide some distraction.:lol:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I was at my Chevy dealer today getting work down on my truck and a brand new Black Camaro got delivered (same color that I ordered). That didn't help my waiting situation lol....

that's just cruel. I'm sure at first you thought "hey, maybe it's mine". :eek:

·
Registered
97 Posts
that's just cruel. I'm sure at first you thought "hey, maybe it's mine". :eek:
Hahaha yeah well my TPW is monday so I knew it couldn't have been mine, but there was that glimmer of hope... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
262 Posts
It's SOOOOOOOOOOO worth the wait. I have to pinch myself each day and make sure it's really in the driveway. I thought that it was never going to come. Then when the dealer said it was in Spokane the wait was even worse. When I saw it come off the carrier I was like a little kid and I was nervious. I had to walk around it and touch each corner, touch the seats and the motor.

·
Registered
19 Posts
We ordered ours Memorial Day weekend. Saw a White SS with Orange stripes this weekend past. I wanted to chase him down and beg him to tell what secrets he knew about getting the car into possesion! It was stopping traffic!! The wait is starting to get to the missus....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts