Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Arizona - Let's Get Together!

Let's meet at the Pavillions this Saturday night - July 18th at 6:00pm!!

I know it's hot outside - but it's really COOL when your in a group of Camaro owners. Nothing looks better then a row of Camaros shimmering in the desert sun! Bring lot's of water, ice, lawn chairs, etc. and lets run the Dodge boy's off again!

First one's there start saving a row for other Camaro's to join in!

Location is Indian Bend & the 101 - Home Depot Parking Lot

Post if you can make it so we know how many spot's to save!
Looking forward to meeting you all! PM me for contact info.

Nick

Attending List:
az5thgen
2SSJIM (Camaro5)
aeroexec (?) (Camaro5)
mikeysoft (Camaro5)(Camaro5)
analogy (Camaro5)
metalaxe (Camaro5)
DarricSS
Tanner
AZ2010SS

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
C'Mon Arizona 5th Gen members - Got 4 Camaro5 members signed up - where are you at?

You know you want to show your car off!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
C'Mon Arizona 5th Gen members - Got 4 Camaro5 members signed up - where are you at?

You know you want to show your car off!!
Well, I would love to be there, and IF I was in possession -- I would definitely make the trip up from Tucson. However... no car yet!!! :(

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No worries - come on up and hang out with us! You can pick up some good ideas and get to know everyone before your car gets here - then you'll be ready to go!

·
Registered
92 Posts
No worries - come on up and hang out with us! You can pick up some good ideas and get to know everyone before your car gets here - then you'll be ready to go!

Thanks sounds great and would love to hook up. However, I will probably have to catch the next one (so do it AGAIN)!!! I just rented my house out in Belleville, IL and I have to go out this week and do a pack out and move my family from there to Albuquerque, NM.

So, I look forward to the next outing and getting to know you all and having a new baby in possession as well!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like your a busy guy! Keep an eye out - I'll post when we are going. I anticipate being there quite a bid - so tend to your family, take delivery of your new baby, and we will see you soon!

Nick:hello:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for coming out - Pretty hot nasty night but we ended up with 10 5thgens and one sweet 4th gen! Great turnout!!

We'll do it again!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds like fun, but I don't have my Camaro yet. Once I do, participating in a road trip caravan of Camaro's sounds great!
Let me know if you hear anything about getting together at the Pavillions. I live in Surprise, it's a long drive to show up to a no show.
Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts