Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
JacFab.com
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored last night, so I took some pictures and ended up with this:

I'd seen it somewhere before with a 68 Chevelle SS396, and figured someone needed to do it with a Camaro... I take no credit for the concept, or the caption. I thought it turned out pretty cool.

·
JacFab.com
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Except for one thing.....it needs to be CGM :D

:confused:

I'm thinking of offering shirts with this picture... I think CGM would be a pretty neutral color that everyone would be ok with buying if they thought it was awesome enough.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
sweet

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
IOM??

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
THANKS!!!!!!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
JacFab.com
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow that's cool !! thx much for sharing, shirts would be awesome :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I ordered one shirt to see how the quality is with this company I'm trying. I had to remove the chevy bowtie due to copyright laws, but it still looks cool. :)

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Sweet! Any chance to add the halo rings (illuminated)? Also, if you are serious about shirts, I am interested and have a buddy who has a small independent shop in SoCal that does small quantities!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I would be up for that as long as the pirce was not too bad and the quality of the shirt was good. As for cost no more than 20.00 or so. I would like the color of my car. Could we do a group buy by color that might help.

·
JacFab.com
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The test shirt I ordered is coming from a company in So. Cal, If I order 15+ (same design/color) at a time (varying sizes) they are pretty reasonably priced.

A group buy per color would be a great idea (if this company works out), then I could just order the colors people wanted.

If this company doesn't work out, I will check out a couple of local leads, just to see if I can afford to stimulate the local economy. If not I will look else where, but I'm really hoping this first place works out.

The bad thing is shipping (to you guys), shipping prices are outrageous! The cheapest option I have found so far is a USPS small flat rate box which is $5.20... I'm aiming to price the shirts at $18-20 each, but if someone just wanted to buy one they would have to pay shipping... If someone wanted to buy say 3 or more at a time, I could eat the shipping cost.

The first one I have ordered for myself to test shirt/print quality is pictured below:

I will see if I can crank out a Rally Yellow picture a little later this after noon. I will try the halos, but I don't know how it will turn out... :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
I would like one too!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
If it works out I will take 3 in the IOM.

·
JacFab.com
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
OK, I attempted to add halos. My car doesn't have them, so I had to photoshop it, but I think it actually turned out good. Also my below is as close as I can get to Rally Yellow. Also did Synergy Green.

Due to the color of my car, and what not, I will not be able to offer Summit White. Silver is borderline. Black is really tough, and it's on a black shirt, so you wouldn't see much anyway... Anyway all of the colors I have done with the shopped halos:

As you can see the brighter colors, like yellow, victory red, silver, etc the picture gets kind of grainy. I'd have to retake the actual original pictures of those color cars with my camera to get any kind of good results. Same with Black, and Silver. CGM, is ok.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts