Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should i look out for in my SS that could be a problem down the road?? hopefully none lol, im at 14k now, anyone??

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Clutch, slave and master cyl. Coolant hoses, don't wait 75,000 miles to flush the coolant system. Dexcool does clog up if you don't flush it. Belt should be replaced of it has any cracks that are visible. And don't forget the **** catch can lol.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clutch, slave and master cyl. Coolant hoses, don't wait 75,000 miles to flush the coolant system. Dexcool does clog up if you don't flush it. Belt should be replaced of it has any cracks that are visible. And don't forget the **** catch can lol.
whens a good time to flush the coolant?? should i look at the clutch fluid soon also?

lmao can forget about that :lol:

·
Registered
394 Posts
your flux capacitor.. @ about 36k.. lol..

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im kinda amazed on how good the stock Pirellis hook u on the pavement from a slow roll

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Im kinda amazed on how good the stock Pirellis hook u on the pavement from a slow roll
I always thought the slow roll was cheap ... my Nova couldn't do squat from a roll, but it could crush a 455 Trans Am off the line.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I always thought the slow roll was cheap ... my Nova couldn't do squat from a roll, but it could crush a 455 Trans Am off the line.
lol they say rolls are for bakeries, it depends, ive tried from a dig also lol, i got a 69 Nova too and it works well from a dig and a roll :D

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
lol they say rolls are for bakeries, it depends, ive tried from a dig also lol, i got a 69 Nova too and it works well from a dig and a roll :D
I wish so badly I still had my Nova, but unfortunately, it had given me way too many doubts for use as a DD in DC ... $100 trade in for a new 84 Nissan Sentra :( ... man what I wouldn't give to have that car back now.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish so badly I still had my Nova, but unfortunately, it had given me way too many doubts for use as a DD in DC ... $100 trade in for a new 84 Nissan Sentra :( ... man what I wouldn't give to have that car back now.
You'll be really amazed then when you get an actual tire on it...
lol that's rough

yea once I go burn through these Pirellis I will change to a Nitto back there

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so it looks like u cant rotate the tires because the fronts are smaller??

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Correct. Even on the 1LE you can't rotate them because the rims have different offsets between front and rear. Sucks but oh well.
its alright better off when the rears go ill put some stickys back there :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts