Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It wasn't that long ago that Chrysler announced it's new Envy Green Challenger...which kinda pissed me off...lol. Then a couple of weeks ago, I went to the American Mustang Club's Wild Pony Show (here in Dallas this year) because our Shelby was there representing its builder and he was a vendor. Imagine my surprise when I saw this Ford Performance Mustang right across from mine. They sure did try to put the hard sell on me...lol. I was like...why would I need this when I have that and a Synergy Green Camaro. :D

The next day I went to the local Ford dealership to get another key programmed for the Mustang and there the d*mn thing was five minutes from my house. I couldn't help but laugh. But...IMO neither color holds a candle to my Envy! :D

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

Here's the Challenger color Envy Green.

[URL="
[/URL]

And here's the Winner! :D

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
i dont liek the mustang green....but that challanger looks SICK! i really liek challangers for some reason. and im not a fan of green. not only on cars but i just dont liek the color green. except my grass. but that challanger is nice. the camaro green is way better by the way.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Agreed. Those other are JUST green.....The Synergy Green hands down is the winner!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
:lol: i agree, Envy. your Camaro makes the other two pale in comparison ;)

their green doesn't seem to pop as much, or maybe it's just the pics. regardless, Camaro FTW! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Anyone else notice the size of the caliper on that Challenger! Holy crap!

Oh, fun fact, the V-6 Camaro with a stick does 0-60 in the same time as the SRT8 Challenger....5.6 sec.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Anyone else notice the size of the caliper on that Challenger! Holy crap!

Oh, fun fact, the V-6 Camaro with a stick does 0-60 in the same time as the SRT8 Challenger....5.6 sec.
almost as big as these....:D

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
that rotor is from a cts-v.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Not a fan of the two other greens.. synergy takes it.. I like the body style of the callenger though.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Envy has both the Mustang and Challenger beat! That Mustang's color is almost Mustard Green, anyways.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
They are not the same color as the camaro, they dont even come close. And that has nothing to do with the fact that i have a camao. they just dont match.

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Envey wins....case closed.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I actually like the look of the Challenger! I still wouldnt buy a Challenger considering the inside is garbage. Plain and uninspiring and looks too much like a Charger on the inside.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts