Modern Camaro Forums banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Thanks, bro.. you turn is around the corner N' can't wait to see yours :5go:
lol ... maybe ... but, like I said in my post, it was an honor JUST to be nominated and I was up against two great guys ...

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Well deserved and congrats to you !
ThX.. bud, took a long time, for this to finally happen, tho one of the happest moments of my life :thumbsup:

BIG congrats to you. Awesome write up :thumbsup:
Thank you Sir, it wouldn't had been the same w/out your support, through these years.. glad I got to share this moment w/me friends ! :5go:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Yay!!! Very happy for you, bud! Congrats! Now drop that top and go cruisin'!!!!!!!!!
Oh.. you know I will, haha.. tho I think I need to carry sun screen, one of these days.. I still need to drop in at Texas, to visit :D Thx me friend !

Congrats!!!!
Thank you, I'm glad it happened, so does Frost.. shes better treated IMO.
Can't wait to see if you find out a bought the LED's & the install :thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
First and Foremost, Congratulations on your purchase HotRod!! I've been a away for a while, so I'm just catching up... Out of anyone I know, you've been waiting and wanting a convertible for so long. You deserve it man, enjoy!! It may not be exactly what you want, but sometimes in life, we have to make choices and sacrifices.... No matter what, at the end of the day, you are the proud owner of a SIM Drop Top; no one can take that away from you!!

Now, it's about d*mn time you get nominated for MOTM!! A Huge Congrats and what a write up man. All I can say is; you're one of the best deserving members and you always bring a smile to my face with your post. For all the people that have blocked you, or that you've upset, or that get annoyed... P*ss on them!! Don't let them get you down and don't change who you are. Life's too short to try and please everyone.

One last thing, I was out in Boise, Idaho for the past few weeks working with the National Guard Soldiers and my rental car was a 2013 Chevrolet Cruz LTZ Turbo. The antenna that I had on that Cruz is the same exact antenna that you have.... So, it is a Chevrolet antenna, just not the Camaro antenna. I'd visit your local dealer and see if you could work something out with them.....?! Never know, they may hook you up or give you a good deal.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
First and Foremost, Congratulations on your purchase HotRod!! I've been a away for a while, so I'm just catching up... Out of anyone I know, you've been waiting and wanting a convertible for so long. You deserve it man, enjoy!! It may not be exactly what you want, but sometimes in life, we have to make choices and sacrifices.... No matter what, at the end of the day, you are the proud owner of a SIM Drop Top; no one can take that away from you!!

Now, it's about d*mn time you get nominated for MOTM!! A Huge Congrats and what a write up man. All I can say is; you're one of the best deserving members and you always bring a smile to my face with your post. For all the people that have blocked you, or that you've upset, or that get annoyed... P*ss on them!! Don't let them get you down and don't change who you are. Life's too short to try and please everyone.

One last thing, I was out in Boise, Idaho for the past few weeks working with the National Guard Soldiers and my rental car was a 2013 Chevrolet Cruz LTZ Turbo. The antenna that I had on that Cruz is the same exact antenna that you have.... So, it is a Chevrolet antenna, just not the Camaro antenna. I'd visit your local dealer and see if you could work something out with them.....?! Never know, they may hook you up or give you a good deal.
ThX, bucky.., man I wished I knew you were here, I would of met up w/you !
Yea.. cool, I'll have to ask my GM dealer, haha.. Frost came from New Mexico, so I could see it happen w/the antenna..lol (thx for the info) !

Hell yea.. thats me friend, thank you !, I'm still wanting to do the stripe on the front of Frost.. just like Jade, maybe in IBM blue :D
Might even go a lil wider & add the RS package me self.. shes got some of the parts already..

Again thX my friend (for every thing too), you know I respect you.. just as much, if not more :thumbsup:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Congratulations on both the MOM and new Vert. Have fun and be careful. Guess you're going to have to start the "frost" thread to keep us up to date on all the things going on with mods and your fun with her. ;)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Congrats Hotrod! It's been a long time coming but it's finally happened. Enjoy Frost to the fullest and being MOTM! Couldn't have happened to a Nicer guy! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
ThX, bucky.., man I wished I knew you were here, I would of met up w/you !
Yea.. cool, I'll have to ask my GM dealer, haha.. Frost came from New Mexico, so I could see it happen w/the antenna..lol (thx for the info) !

Hell yea.. thats me friend, thank you !, I'm still wanting to do the stripe on the front of Frost.. just like Jade, maybe in IBM blue :D
Might even go a lil wider & add the RS package me self.. shes got some of the parts already..

Again thX my friend (for every thing too), you know I respect you.. just as much, if not more :thumbsup:
Wayne, how far do you live out of Bosie?! I normally don't post when I'm traveling.... For obvious reasons. But, if I got back out there, I'll try and give you a heads up.

IBM on top of that SIM will look killer!! But, if you do put any stripes on your car, do it right, and have them painted on under the clear coat. You'll be much happier man.

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Been waiting a very long time for that write up, and you did not let us down!

Just got back in town myself and missed all the hub bub, but well worth it ...Congrats Wayne!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Congratulations on both the MOM and new Vert. Have fun and be careful. Guess you're going to have to start the "frost" thread to keep us up to date on all the things going on with mods and your fun with her. ;)
Just did.. w/me first MOD :D
http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/523946-post1069.html

And here;
http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/5th-generation-camaro-news-general-discussion/47682-upgrades-me-girl.html

Thank you bro :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrats Hotrod! It's been a long time coming but it's finally happened. Enjoy Frost to the fullest and being MOTM! Couldn't have happened to a Nicer guy! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
ThX bud, I feel like a kid again, tho the perm-a-grin wont go away..lol & me cheeks hurt.. :lol::lol::lol:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Wayne, how far do you live out of Bosie?! I normally don't post when I'm traveling.... For obvious reasons. But, if I got back out there, I'll try and give you a heads up.

IBM on top of that SIM will look killer!! But, if you do put any stripes on your car, do it right, and have them painted on under the clear coat. You'll be much happier man.
A bought.. a half-hour, give or take, depending on.. where in Boise, 45min.. to / from the airport/military base.
It would be killer to meet you :D

Yea, paint is the way to go, tho not sure what size "thick wise" and if I wanna go strait down or where to end it.. so me thinking a few temp ones to start.. then paint :thumbsup:

Been waiting a very long time for that write up, and you did not let us down!

Just got back in town myself and missed all the hub bub, but well worth it ...Congrats Wayne!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hehe.. all good me friend, no worries, glad you liked me right up, man time fly's as ya get older..lol, at least for me it does (almost time for work) :lol: / :facepalm:
Thank you me friend, meant every word too :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
JacFab.com
428 Posts
Congrats! A well deserved Member/Car of the Month!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Congrats! A well deserved Member/Car of the Month!
Thank you Sir, may be watching for parts coming from you guys/gals soon ;) & as the MOD bug continues to bight harder at me :lol:

congrats hotrod! that was an awesome story!:thumbsup:
Thanks bud, the story has only continued to grow, tho, there's always room for more to add :D + :thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Congratulations!!!!:cheer::cheer:
Awesome story!! I love reading your posts!!!! Many happy (s)miles to you!!!
Thank you, sdk.. haha/hehe.. I was waiting to hear, you say something to the fact... finally get to see what you look like :D
I know you and a few others have been waiting a very long time for me to show my self, well.. any ways.. lol,
thats me.. and me woman & my new BB Frost :D :D
Glad you loved my story, tried to keep it some what brief and not to long, I really wanted to thank every single person..
but I'm sure that would of been a few extra days or (haha) page.. :lol:
Again thank you, your one of me top friends here, glad your still here :thumbsup:

:rock5thgen:

21 - 40 of 70 Posts