[URL="
[/URL]
August 2014 Member/Car of the Month
Nominations​

All nominations must meet the following qualifications:

1. Must own a Camaro
2. Must be a member of ModernCamaro.com
3. Should be helpful and friendly around the forums
4. Must be at least semi active on the site on any boards...i.e. posting at least 4 times a month for the past 3 months
5. Must be willing to provide a picture of themselves with their Camaro to post on the front page
6. Must be willing to be interviewed because the write up will be placed on the homepage here at ModernCamaro.com

Only one (1) nomination will be allowed per site user each month.
*If a member has already been a Member of the Month in the past, please do not nominate them again.
Here is a list of all the previous winners: Member/Car of the Month Winners

Multiple nominations of the same member ARE allowed and encouraged...as is any discussion from a user as to why a nomination was made.

:5go:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Hmmmm, I guess I get to go first this month ... I even did a little bit of research :D, considered several, and I think I would like to nominate ChristianChevelle

He has been around for a year and is a regular contributor, even though, sometimes, I can't understand the technicalities of his write-ups :lol:

Good luck to all.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,807 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
hotrod beat me to it this month!! +1 for S.C.!!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,807 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Darn.. thX ENVY.., I thought I've not seen him much as of late.. ether :(

How a bought Weland.. hes been around late & long time member & great guy ;)
I agree with you buddy, I tried to nominate him earlier this year,so...:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,155 Posts
I gave the prior MOTM a once-over and didn't see redfox. May have missed it, but if not I nominate redfox. I enjoy the heck out of his 50s-60s-70s Drag car pictures. He's been posting sweet shots there since 2007. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
474 Posts
I gave the prior MOTM a once-over and didn't see redfox. May have missed it, but if not I nominate redfox. I enjoy the heck out of his 50s-60s-70s Drag car pictures. He's been posting sweet shots there since 2007. :thumbsup:

I agree with you Sandman but,....I'm not sure if Redfox owns a Camaro? Probably why he hasn't already made MOTM.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I agree with you Sandman but,....I'm not sure if Redfox owns a Camaro? Probably why he hasn't already made MOTM.
I think he does ... I could be wrong, but I think he does

From his profile:

My Car
1969 camaro 502ci. 600hp.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,807 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,807 Posts

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
I own several Hot Wheels Camaro's and I'm a forum member in good standing. I nominate my "Camaro" and its extensive body and engine mods.

Here's my submission for August's COTM...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I own several Hot Wheels Camaro's and I'm a forum member in good standing. I nominate my "Camaro" and its extensive body and engine mods.

Here's my submission for August's COTM...
Haha, you already won once before buddy!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.