Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WASHINGTON -- The vehicles owned by the Obama administration's auto team could reflect one reason why Detroit's Big Three automakers are in trouble: The list includes few new American cars.

More...

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I frickin love Biden! A Corvette?

But if the other political characters want to "support the economy" buy an American car! And I don't even want to hear that they aren't competitive. They probably just heard that from bias people (ahem nancy grace ahem), and they probably haven't driven an American car in 20 years. There are plenty of American cars worth buying.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I frickin love Biden! A Corvette?

But if the other political characters want to "support the economy" buy an American car! And I don't even want to hear that they aren't competitive. They probably just heard that from bias people (ahem nancy grace ahem), and they probably haven't driven an American car in 20 years. There are plenty of American cars worth buying.
The unfortunate thing is that even though their assigned to "fixing" the American automotive landscape, they're still just regular brainwashed people who think that the only quality vehicle comes from an Asian or European manufacturer.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
i'm so glad the detroit news is bringing this to light. i hope someone "throws them in the hot grease" for that and makes them answer for why they aren't supporting America! :angry:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Not a lot of US brands in that list. Not a good sign.

Biden's Corvette was a gift, he didn't buy it himself. His father owns a car dealership and gave it to him.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Not a lot of US brands in that list. Not a good sign.

Biden's Corvette was a gift, he didn't buy it himself. His father owns a car dealership and gave it to him.
But still. At least he didn't trade it for a Camry or something.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts